We start with a pre-day break takeoff (4.20 to 4.40 am relying upon your inn area) from your lodging for dawn outside Angkor Wat. Enter the considerable sanctuary in obscurity from the little-visited eastern side, and creep along aged sequestered halls past the longest stretch of bas-alleviation carvings on the planet.
Absorb the air of sunrise at Angkor, from the edge of one of the antiquated library pools. We then investigate the inside of the incredible sanctuary, enduring an exhaustive two hours to find the halls, focal chambers, and upper porches of this genuinely extraordinary sanctuary. Your master nearby will interpret the bunch of stories behind the bas-alleviation carvings, and give you an understanding of life during the level of the Khmer domain.
We end our visit at Angkor with breakfast outside the sanctuary (remove, from your lodging), and a brief reprieve. Continue the morning by visiting the Southern Door of Angkor Thom, flanked by a column of 54 stone figures on each side – divine beings to the left and evil spirits to the right – and the sustained city of Angkor Thom. At ‘The Bayon’ (twelfth hundred years) we see its perfectly created focal pinnacles, shrouded by more than 200 tremendous appearances, then, at that point, investigate the popular Porch of the Pariah Lord, and the Patio of Elephants.
Appreciate lunch on your own, and a rest break before continuing toward the wilderness encompassing Ta Prohm – one of the most climatic of all sanctuaries in Angkor. Home to 2,740 priests, Ta Prohm today looks much as it did in the mid-1850s when French pilgrim Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this disintegrating site. After investigating the labyrinth like the inside of Ta Prohm, return to your lodging following a long yet satisfying day, which will leave you with a long period of recollections of one of the marvels of the world.
- Visit Sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Explore the temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon, and Ta Prohm Temple
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle
- Mineral Water & cool towel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Temples entrance fee
Reopening promotion for temples entrance fee and effect until 31 Dec 2022
1-day ticket valid for 2 days visit (USD37/pp)
3-days ticket valid for 5 days visit (USD62/pp)
7-days ticket valid for 10 days visit (USD72/pp)
- Booking with no deposit is required and the payment to be collected before tour start
- Private tour is also available
- Breakfast: If your hotel room is include breakfast please request breakfast pack.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For your ventures outside we recommend you leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/ travellers cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough valuables to cover your temples entrance, and meals
- No wheelchair accessible
From 4:20am – 4:40am, the exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start. Please be ready at your hotel lobby.