- Hotel pick up and drop off included
- Departure timed to catch the sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Visit a series of key sites and temples in one day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Travel by climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable day
Devote an entire day to exploring the inconceivable place of worship at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom under the leadership of an provincial, English- speaking mentor. Discover the UNESCO- listed remains at Angkor Wat and the ancient capital urban of Angkor Thom — established by the prosperous Khmer Empire in the 12th century.
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in a comfortable, air- conditioned vehicle and head straight for the remains. As you motor toward Angkor Wat, learn about its history as the world’s largest religious monument, replete with Hindu- Buddhist structure that took 30 years to complete. Follow your mentor outside, glancing at intricate stonework as you wander galleries that have been surprisingly well- maintained.
From Angkor Wat, head north toward Angkor Thom. This majestic point once served as the Khmer Empire’s satiny capital megacity. Take a moment to consider its grandeur before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully drafted central halls covered in further than 200 enormous faces.
Enjoy lunch at your own expenditure, and also pay a visit to Ta Prohm — a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze- suchlike remains of this ornate devotion point, marveling at the fig trees that hang to catch the edifice. Absorb a late evening breath and enjoy the peaceful, pastoral atmosphere before heading back to your hotel.
Between 7:30AM-8:30AM, please ready from 7:30AM till pickup before 8:30AM
Pick up from your hotel in Siem Reap Drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap after tour
- Book without credit card and pay on the day of the tour
- Private tour is also available
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For your ventures outside we recommend you leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/ travellers cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough valuables to cover your temples entrance and meal
- No wheelchair accessible