Leave your hotel this morning at 8: 00 am to go to Tonle Sap Lake, the second-largest freshwater lake in the world, through the countryside.
One of the most productive freshwater bodies in the world is the Tonle Sap. The Tonle Sap Body of water grows to doze, 000 km2 during the rainy time. The lake lessens to 2, 5 hundred km2 during the dry half from the year and empties into your Tonle Sap River. Millions of fish migrate each year to the lake’s semi-annually flooded forest to spawn, drawing some wide variety from water birds and individuals who include made their homes in end from trading by locations and live by this particular. In 1997, UNESCO designated this ecosystem as some Biosphere Reserve.
Take a boat trip to ‘Kampong Phluk’ a collection of three modest fishing villages inside the atmospheric flooded do setting. Cruise via the village and find unique houses in stilts, and Cambodians at the job in the floating forest. All of our boat will meander slowly through do canals, helping you to find glimpses of augmenija and fauna, and see a totally fabulous eco- system.
Take the rear roads back to town on the following half- working day tour in Siem Reap and watch seasonal agricultural actions like cricket finding and catching, rice planting, and harvesting, smoking fish, fish paste( prohoc making), and duck farming. Stop by an area village to pick up Khmer snacks and look into. Visit a Buddhist monastery before heading home.( Suggested take a look at period is amongst finish July to early March).
What you are expect to see ?
Between 7:30AM-8:30AM, please ready from 7:30AM till pickup before 8:30AM
Pick up from your hotel in Siem Reap Drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap after tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Ticket
- Entrance Fee
- Transportation for 1-3pax by Tuk Tuk or Car
- Transportation for 4 pax by Car or Van
- Experience Local English-speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water during tours (unlimited)
- Food and drinks (Meal, snacks, beer, wine)
- Tipping tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Travel insurances
- Book without credit card and pay on the day of the tour
- Private tour is also available
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For your ventures outside we recommend you leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/ travellers cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough valuables to cover your temples entrance and meal
- No wheelchair accessible
This tour available morning and afternoon:
– Morning at 8:00 AM
– Afternoon at 2:00 PM