This full-day tour takes you to the most iconic and popular temples of Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With the help of an experienced guide, you’ll learn about the history and culture of the Khmer Empire, and explore the stunning ruins of these ancient temples.
Morning: Start your day at Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire. Visit the Bayon Temple, famous for its hundreds of smiling faces carved into its towers. Explore the Terrace of the Elephants, a vast platform used for royal ceremonies and processions. Admire the Baphuon Temple, a Hindu temple that was once one of the largest in the world.
Afternoon: After lunch (at your own expense), head to Ta Prohm, a temple that has been famously overgrown by trees. See how nature has taken over the ruins, and explore the atmospheric walkways and chambers. Continue to Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious monument. Marvel at its towering architecture and intricate carvings, and learn about its significance to the Khmer people.
Evening: Enjoy a sunset view of Angkor Wat from Phnom Bakheng Hill. Watch as the sun sets over the temple complex, casting a golden glow over the ruins.
This tour is a great way to see the best of Angkor Wat in one day. It’s perfect for travelers who are short on time, or who want to get a comprehensive overview of the Angkor Archaeological Park.
What you will see ?
Between 7:30AM-8:30AM, please ready from 7:30AM till pickup before 8:30AM
Pick up from your hotel in Siem Reap Drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap after tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation for 1-3pax by Tuk Tuk or Car
- Transportation for 4 pax by Car or Van
- Experience Local English-speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water during tours (unlimited)
- 1-Day Angkor National Park is 37$ per person
- Food and drinks (Meal, snacks, beer, wine)
- Tipping tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Travel insurances
- Book without credit card and pay on the day of the tour
- Private tour is also available
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For your ventures outside we recommend you leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/ travellers cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough valuables to cover your temples entrance and meal
- No wheelchair accessible
At 8:00am, please be ready at your hotel lobby